Tuesday 14 October 2014

Sydney storm!

Monday 13th October 
Quite a big storm hit Sydney on Monday night, and after a short break during the next day, the rain continued to lash down throughout Tuesday night with some huge bolts of lightening striking the sea too! ⚡️☔️
I'm sat here at 10am on Wednesday morning, looking outside at the grey sky and the wind blowing at the trees in the road! Great day to have a day off as I plan to be very lazy and have a cozy TV day on the couch, watch a couple of movies, and drink about 20 cups of tea ☺️☕️
Monday night, a pic from the hotel at the end of the road around 6pm as the storm clouds started rolling in! 


Yes... I've really just made a whoooole post about the weather 😳 but I guess since it's our first real bit of rain since we've been here i need to prove that it's not beaming glorious sunshine 100% of the time... Just 98% hehe! 


And after saying I was going to stay in all day I did in fact venture outside and spot that the waves at sea were huge and the tide was so high!! I went for a walk at the beach and went up to the top of the hill on the cliffs to get a better view, and I could have stayed there for hours watching if my hands hadnt started to lose function as it was so cold and windy as I was taking photos.

These pics can't even quite capture how great it looked but here are some of the best. 




^ didn't have to tell me twice 









No comments:

Post a Comment