Thursday 27 November 2014

Terrigal

Saturday 15th- Sunday 16th
This weekend I took a trip up the coast on the train about an hour and a half away to Terrigal to see where Gracie was from! The train ride was very picturesque too which made a difference. 


It was a lovely area and felt great to be in a homely house again! (The first thing I did when I arrived was roll around on the fluffy rug on the floor!) 
My new friend Ellie

We went for a drive around the area when I first got there which was lovely and saw loads of lovely beaches! 
Gracie's parents were away so all of her friends came around in the afternoon which was nice to meet them! 
We then headed out to see what the local pub was like which was very busy as it was holding an vent to promote anther music festival this summer! 

The next day it was raining and thundering in the morning so we spent a few hours on the couch watching TV and relaxing! By about lunch time it had turned Into a gorgeous day, so we headed to an area called the Haven. 

We went and got fish and chips (best I have had since I've been away!) and sat up on the top of the hill and ate with a great view!





 It was a lovely couple of days seeing somewhere new with good company and after saying I would leave around 4pm it was after 6 when I left as we kept finding something else or other to talk and laugh about for the next two hours! 😃

No comments:

Post a Comment