Saturday 29 November 2014

Work night out

Friday 21st November

George and Ari invited us all for a night out on Friday as a thank you for the successful launch of Black Sugar. 
We worked until 5pm and got ready there in the new bathrooms with showers and towels and all sorts to spruce ourselves up after a day at work! 
We went down together to a lebonese restaurant in an area called Surry Hills, pretty much half way between the centre of the city and where I live. 
The food was really good and it was great to hang out with my friends outside of work! 
Ari, me, George

Maz (the barista who works alongside me on my counter) me, and Meagan does the same job as me on the other counter! 


I ate octopus! 

- just to clarify- I was actually having a good time, me and Meagan just thought we were funny! 

No comments:

Post a Comment